GLORIOUS LYNX MECHANICAL SWITCHES
The Lynx’s globally-sourced materials and tight engineering tolerances guarantee a satisfying, consistent actuation for both typing and gaming.
Once you try them, you won’t be able to keep your hands off of them.
The Glorious Lynx is made with uncompromised quality. Below is a full breakdown of each component.
- Top Shell - Unique, light blue polycarbonate top housing with Glorious branding
- Stem - Soft and flexible POM stem provides an unbelievably smooth operation
- Spring - Unique, factory-designed spring with nickel plating, sourced from Korea
- Leaf - Premium grade copper, sourced from Japan
- Bottom Shell - High-quality nylon bottom housing, sourced from Belgium
Lubed Glorious Lynx switches come with
G-Lube expertly pre-applied to the upper housing, spring, and stem of each switch. Perfect for someone who is looking for fully optimized sound and performance right out of the box - no prep time or disassembly needed.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL GMMK MODELS
Glorious Lynx switches are compatible with all GMMK models, backlight RGB, and all mechanical keyboard keycaps. To be compatible with the GMMK 1, you need to clip the switches’ legs prior to installation.
NOTE: The RGB effect may be dimmer compared to switches with transparent housings.
MATERIAL: Polycarbonate top housing, Nylon bottom housing, & stem material made of POM
COMPATIBILITY: SMD RGB light hole for RGB compatibility, compatible with all + stem keycaps, compatible with all GMMK models. Compatible with GMMK 1 if legs are clipped
MOUNT: 5-pin PCB Mount
HOUSING: Light Blue
LUBRICATION: Lubed or Unlubed
BOTTOM OUT FORCE: 60g ± Variance
QUANTITY: 36 switches per pack