GLORIOUS PANDA™ MECHANICAL SWITCHES
A SWITCH LIKE NO OTHER.
Engineered with the most premium materials sourced from around the world, this switch features buttery-smooth operation, perfectly tactile response, and a sweet-sounding “thock” like a song from the heavens.
The feeling of Glorious Pandas could be described as a very snappy and responsive tactile switch. They feature a strong 'bump' at the start of the downstroke with a quick snap back to position in the upstroke. You'll notice less pre-travel, smoother operation, and a quicker snap back than its "holy" cousin.
Once you try it, your fingers won't be able to get enough.
- Top Shell - Created from original Invyr tooling, modified to incorporate Glorious branding, made with premium grade polycarbonate
- Stem - New and improved Glorious stem that provides less pretravel for the tactile bump to occur and a stronger upward stroke, composed of POM sourced from Japan
- Spring - 67 gram stainless steel spring with nickel plating, sourced from Korea
- Leaf - Premium grade copper, sourced from Japan
- Bottom Shell - Created from original INVYR tooling using premium Nylon PA66, 3-pin
Unlubed Glorious Panda switches come out of the box completely dry so you can easily apply your choice of lubricant. Perfect for hands-on users who prefer a more customized switch performance to fit their unique style. We recommend checking out our line of switch modding tools for the most efficient DIY switch lubing experience possible.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL GMMK MODELS
The Glorious Panda switches are 100% compatible with all GMMK models, backlight RGB, and all mechanical keyboard keycaps. The GP is also compatible with Cherry profile keycaps without the interference present in some other switches (eliminating need of south facing keyboard layouts).
NOTE: The RGB effect may be dimmer compared to switches with transparent housings.